The staff at Border Star would like to thank the following families for coming to help at the Indoor/Outdoor workday and the Garden “Party”
- Mary Ellen DeCoursey
- Paula and Jonathan Busser with Grace, Olivia, Freya and Finn
- Alonzo and Theresa Wyatt with Alesea, Autumn and Alonzo Jr.
- Mary Silwance with Imani and Verena
- Sarah and Tug McTighe with Nick and Sean
- Edwina and Dwon Littlejohn with Macy and Alycia
- Annie and Nate Borders with Leonardo
- Lance Duffin and Emery
- Patty and Michael Reynolds with Sophia
- Olo, Mary Ellen and Eve Szylleyko
- Brian McAree and Aiden
- Teresa and Robert Ratliff
We would also like to thank Border Star parent Dave VonFintel for the referral to the Rockhurst Service Day for Freshman. We were truly blessed to have an entire busload of excited new Rockhurst students come to help and support wearing their matching t-shirts!
We painted the office lavender, painted the swingset, made a mulch walking path, painted parking lot lines, WEEDED and ate some yummy pizza.
We would also like the thank Wornall Road Baptist Church and Pastor Mark for providing the teachers with a decadent Welcome Back luncheon on Monday with gifts and flowers.
And another HUGE thank you to Vicki Chaffin for the wonderful mural as you walk in the front door and to Edwina Littlejohn’s father Thomas Parrish for building the new classroom mailboxes.